Saturday, June 23, 2007

Work...lots of work.

I think everyone in Ampang is renewing/rennovating their house.There is a bungalow which was crashed down earlier last month and now has an extra floor and my neighbour who owns the big tree has made a new balcony,made a small little corner to relax at in his garden and painted the top of his roof white.I'll post a picture of it later.
Earlier this afternoon,I spotted that guy sitting on the wall which separates two houses from each other.He was fixing some wiring of the bungalow next to my neighbour's house.My neighbour is away because he and his family stay in Singapore but comes back during school holidays.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice photograph and I like that it shows the homes and how people are working away.

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Each your photo is unusual. Thank you to share a bit of your time taking photo and posting them here. Ciao from Italy :-)

Dijah said...

Abraham-I've always thought it was :D

Fabrizio-Your welcome:]

Unknown said...

your family should tumpang your family to visit Singapore more often :-)

Dijah said...

kero. man-Good idea!

~tanty~ said...

Nice pics sis. I'm too kind of busy lately :)
How was your weekend?

Gerald (SK14) said...

everyone is very busy

Dijah said...

Tanty-My weekend has been good.

Gerald-:)